How Your Business Will Prosper When Your Employees Act Like Owners
by Martin O'Neill
What if all your employees clearly understood the purpose of your business and focused all their energies on making it successful? Imagine the possibilities if everyone started thinking and acting like an owner of the business.
The Power of an Internal Franchise offers tools and strategies to build an ownership culture, put it to work in your business, and share the rewards of ownership with everyone.
You'll discover how to
- Find and keep engaged and entrepreneurial employees
- Brand your workplace and create a destination for employees
- Define your company's operating model and then share it with your employees
- Link employee behavior with business performance
- Focus your entire organization on a business goal
"The Power of an Internal Franchise gives leaders another set of tools to grow their business, build a more engaged workforce, and create an environment where people can become the best version of themselves."
--Matthew Kelly, New York Times best-selling author of The Dream Manager