Short Stories on Leadership from a Montanan and Aviation Executive
by John Craig
Whether for real or metaphorically, John Craig can teach you how to live your life so you can soar above the clouds without making the mistakes he’s made along the way.
Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way is John’s insightful memoir about growing up in Montana, being in a college fraternity, working for Boeing, and being a husband and father. His stories are filled with hilarious antics, but also common sense, compassion, and wisdom learned that you can put into practice to make your life better.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn in these pages:
• Why it’s best to tell cops the truth
• Why you should always carry cash
• Why you should listen to your mother-in-law
• How to deal with bullies and not back down
• What you should never write down
• How to live a life others will want to read about
Whether you are curious about how airlines figured out how to dispose of diapers, or you are nostalgic for a time when life was slower and neighbors watched each other’s kids, Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way will entertain and educate you.
Release date: July 31,2022