Boosting Your Organization's Bottom Line with Results-Oriented Leadership Strategies
by Isaac Russell
Looking For A Better Way to Motivate Your Team?
Want to Keep Your Employees from Running the Other Way
When They See You Coming? If So Start Here!
Whether you are a CEO, president, or supervisor, and no matter how much experience and know-how you bring to your company, the bottom line is that a business's greatest asset is its people, and poor management make retaining your best employees nearly impossible. So if a business is only as good as the people in it, the fastest way to real profits and genuinely enjoying your work life is to learn how to treat your employees well, manage them effectively, and get them onboard with your company's vision and goals.
In Improving Profits Through People, Isaac Russell shares his more than 30 years of experience transforming CEOs, supervisors, and managers into true leaders who inspire their people and get them to buy into the company's mission.
Through Isaac's down-to-earth, practical guidance, you will learn how to:
* Assume nothing and teach everything.
* Improve your profits through the proper management of your people.
* Retain your best employees.
* Conduct more efficient one-on-one sessions.
* Motivate your employees to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Hire selectively to combat labor shortages.
* Survive and reverse the loss of profits.
* Nourish a safe, motivated, and profitable work environment.
* Become the leader others want to follow.
This book is not about science, algorithms, technology, automation, or profit and loss statements. It's about creating work relationships, engaging people, and treating them right.
Release Date: 1/15/2022